The World Awakens
In an age of so much deception and misinformation , What is the truth? It is time begin to sound the alarm call. My truth and your truth is likely to be different. There is only one truth that never changes or will ever change and that is the Word of God. The Bible consists of 66 Books, written by 40 different authors and over a period of 1600 years. It is the book of all things relevant to our souls and the challenge is how can it begin to start understanding the times we live in.
Psalms 119 : 89-96 King James Version
(89) For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
(90) Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
(91) They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
(92) Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
(93) I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.
(94) I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts.
(95) The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.
(96) I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.
Are we all equal?
We all are created equally in God’s eyes and He does not discriminate between race, age, sex or culture. His love for us is so great that He has written history before it even happens. To really know what is going on today through the lens of scripture is the Key to understanding the times we are in. I have a question for you today on this day of new beginnings, the 8th day of the year? This is the time to wake up and hear the sound of the alarm call
” Does the Bible talk more of the world we live in today, than when Jesus walked the shores of Galilee, was crucified for our forgiveness of sins and rose from the dead? ” Chuck Missler http://khouse.org
Yes is the answer. There are more than 8 times the prophecies about the second coming of Jesus, than there were of His First coming. He came to set you and me free, but when Jesus returns He is coming as the King of Kings to establish His kingdom here on this earth and bring His Judgement and wrath to all of creation. The time has arrived to balance the scales of Justice, not according to man but according to God
Sound the Alarm Call ?
Isaiah 40:1-5 King James Version
(1) Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.
(2) Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD’S hand double for all her sins.
(3) The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
(4) Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
(5) And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.